Pages

Saturday, December 7, 2013

A Week in Food

I've never been a meal planner...I'm terrible at thinking ahead on Sunday during my weekly trip to the grocery store. However, my friend told me about eMeals and Groupon happened to be offering a 50% off coupon!  I went to the eMeals website and selected the "Vegetarian for Two" meal plan. Every week they send me a list of 7 dinners and they even include a grocery list, which made the weekly shopping trip super easy.  

This week I was introduced to all kinds of new flavors and foods, things I would never have even thought to try!  So, here's a week in food:


Monday: Stuffed Acorn Squash and Spring Mix and Apple Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette 

Tuesday: Feta with Sautéed Leeks and Carrots and Warm French Bread with Sliced Tomatoes

Wednesday: Tofu Sloppy Joes and Kale Chips
(I'm aware this looks like vomit...but I promise, it was delicious!)

Thursday: French Onion Soup and Mixed Green Salad with Goat Cheese and Cranberries

Friday: Eggplant Parmesan and Lemon Butter Green Beans

Saturday: Cannellini Bean Wraps and Sliced Cinnamon Apples
(I forgot to take a picture of the apples before we devoured them)

All in all, I'm quite excited about this new eMeals plan.  None of the dinners took longer than 30 minutes to make and everything was delicious. 







No comments:

Post a Comment